If you’re somewhat curious about Panamanian women, here are some not-so-known facts that gringos need to pay attention to. Some of them are good, and some of them aren’t. But still, a Panamanian women is a worthy companion during your trip in the country. They’re beautiful and passionate and full of life! That’s why I love them!
- Panama women are usually quite striking and beautiful. They have varying degrees of skin tone and are usually short, 5′4″.
- Having said that, the reason that most (and I mean most) of them are beautiful little goddesses is because they are astute fans of plastic surgery. If they can afford it, they will remake themselves. The plastic surgeon practice here is quite lucrative and are of high quality. Expect fake boobs, nose, lips, fingers, and all sorts of body parts. But the odd thing is, it all looks amazingly realistic. You wouldn’t notice these babes to be a product of science until they tell you so.
- Most of the women here are old-fashioned. They expect their dates to open doors for them. Not just car doors. They expect you to open any door that they will pass by when you’re on them.
- Panamanian women are more aggressive and usually takes the initiative to meet the man that they like to socialize with. So don’t feel intimidated when they come up to you and chat you up. It is just their way. They are naturally friendly and are very flirtatious. You’d find yourself refreshed by all of this. Meeting girls aren’t as hard as in the States.
- The reason Panamanian women are aggressive because they are emotionally strong and resilient compared to other women. Nothing can beat them down.
- Most of the women — well, the good ones anyway — can be sexual without getting obscene or offensive. They challenge you, but in a positive way. Mostly raised as Catholic, they prefer a hint of suggestiveness than being overtly sexual. And if you see otherwise, they’re probably from other countries or must be turning tricks (which I think, you should avoid).
One Response to “Stuff You Need To Know About Panamanian Women”
You must be logged in to view comments.
You must be logged in to post a comment.